November 3, 2011

Woodland Bathroom

A few months ago I decided that my son's bathroom was boring and the baby duckies had to go. After all he is almost 5 and yellow duckies get old really fast after the baby age comes to an end. I had been eyeing a cute shower Curtain at a local big box store. Once the big man, I mean my son, had approved on the curtain and theme, we forged forward. It took us about 2 days to complete. Like the crazy woman that I am...I painted the whole bathroom in one night. Once I get started...I can't stop. Here are a few pictures of the transformation.

{Boring bathroom}

{Woodland bathroom}

{Baby Ducky Pictures}

{Woodland animal Pictures}

So there you have it! With a few cheap changes my son's bathroom is now a cute woodland theme that he can enjoy during bath time. Guest's seem to enjoy the change as well.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment