July 13, 2011

Aiden's Zoo Birthday

Few pics from my son's birthday back in April. When I decided to do his party at the zoo, I decided that the zoo party themes at the store where not to my taste. So, I designed everything myself! He LOVES tigers, so I made his own tiger logo that went on everything! I wanted the colors and patterns to be fun and contemporary, not the typical color scheme that you see in most kids products. I use bright colors as my staple when designing anything for kids. The whole process was fun and even the parents even seemed to appreciate it! More importantly my kiddo loved it and had a blast.

 
{Birthday Banner - Designed and Handmade}
{Centerpieces with "Thank You" lollipops}
{Gift Table}
{Party Schedule}
{Cupcake Tags}

{Mini cake for my little man}


Thanks to my awesome husband for the lovely pictures.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment